Datalogic’s new S67-Y laser distance micrometric sensor family is available from OEM Automatic.
The S67-Y is a Class 2 laser distance sensor based on geometric triangulation technology with a minimum resolution of 10um for a very accurate measurement in close-up ranges.
This sensor family is particularly suited for applications where detection speed, accurate measurement and recognition of a wide range of material types are the most important requirements.
The sensor can be visually positioned very easily and accurately because of its very brightly shaped 2mm laser spot. Additionally, the fast integrated micro-controller signal and the high sensitive photodiode array, enables the sensor to work accurately regardless of the surface type and/or colour.
• Sturdy metal die-cast zinc IP67 housing
• Analog voltage models with 0-10V and 4-20mA protected output
• Response time of less than 0.9ms
• Linearity error of +/- 0,03mm @ 50mm range
• M12, 5 pin, rotatable metal connector.
Source: Control Engineering Europe - All Articles