Extremely compact, the KinetiMax 42 has a robust bearing system capable of handling high side loads. It has a minimum operating life of 20,000 hours.
The external rotor and iron-core stator minimize cogging and maximize output torque. The higher inertia of the outer rotor design enables a smoother running motor even at low speed. The KinetiMax 42 is equipped as standard with thermal overload protection with automatic recovery, and reverse supply voltage protection.
KinetiMax 42 offers a cost-effective solution for applications including smaller capacity pumps, fans and blowers, scanners, and similar applications that require smooth fixed or variable speed control.
• 70 mNm rated torque and 31 W output at 4300 RPM
• 6-wire version with tachometer output (18 pulses per rev) for speed monitoring, speed input and direction input
• Choice of 12 or 24 VDC winding
• IP54-rated protection
• Low EMI (complies with EN55014-1/2, 61000-6-1/3)
• Options include customized shaft, mounting flange, leads and connector configurations, and special winding voltage rating.
Source: Packaging World - Packaging news, trends & innovations