Embedded MXM GPU Modules: Ideal for rugged space constrained applications
Now available from RDS is a range of Embedded MXM GPU Modules from Aetina. Using the latest GPU technology with MXM3.0/3.1 standards these are the most compact and thinnest COTS solutions available with the parallel processing performance of NVIDIA GPUs.
Superior graphics and computing capability make these boards ideal for size, weight and power constrained embedded applications.
NVIDIA® Pascal™ MXM 3.1 GPU Module
The ultimate MXM NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080 mobile GPU
• Latest Pascal architecture 2560 CUDA cores?
• 7.96 TFLOPS for high performance computing?
• 10 Gbps, 320 GB/sec memory speed and super-fast GDDR5X memory?
• Up to 6 digital display links and maximum 4 independent displays?
• UHD 8K (7680x4320) resolution at 60Hz?
• Gold finger 30µ" enhanced high stability and high-quality signal
?• Ideal use for VR simulation, medical, defence and deep learning
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 on board for an energy-efficiency mobile GPU?
• Latest Pascal architecture 2048CUDA cores
?• 5.90 TFLOPS for high performance computing?
• Over 60% performance faster than previous generation?
• Up to 6 digital display links and maximum 4 independent displays
?• UHD 8K (7680x4320) at 60Hz?
• OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX12, Vulkan and Direct Compute?
• Ideal use for medical, defence, autonomous cars and deep learning.
These are just two of the products that are available from RDS. To find out how this GPGPU technology can be integrated in your applications, call us on +44 (0)1959 563345 or go to www.review-displays.co.uk
Source: Control Engineering Europe - All Articles