It features a 110 kg payload, four-axis articulation, a compact footprint, and a slim arm with through-arm cable routing to simplify dressout and minimize interference with tooling and other peripheral devices.
The M-410iC/110 is capable of performing 2040 standard palletizing cycles per hour with a 110 kg payload, making it the fastest palletizing robot in its class. It also features a compact footprint with a 646 mm interference radius, ideal for tight workspaces.
- Unit achieves palletizing speeds up to 2040 cycles/hr. at 110 kg payload (best-in-class throughput).
- Through-arm cable routing minimizes interference with peripheral device allowing clean, worry-free dress-out solutions for palletizing.
- The 110 kg payload is ideal for smaller palletizing operations.
- Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide the highest uptime and productivity.
- Able to operate in environments ranging from harsh to traditional factory floor.
- Operates with the company’s latest integrated intelligent functions such as iRVision, Collision Guard, Dual Check Safety, ROBOGUIDE/PalletPRO, and PalletTool software.
Source: Packaging World - Packaging news, trends & innovations