This full line of jars includes:
• 1.5 oz., 53mm open bottom round jar with 53mm CRC
• 3 oz., 63mm open bottom round jar with 63mm CRC
• 3 oz., 63mm cube style jar with 63mm CRC
• 6 oz., 70mm open bottom round jar with 70mm CRC
• 2 oz., 53mm Gerresheimer glass jars with 53mm CRC
• 4 oz., 53mm Gerresheimer glass jars (protocol tested with our 53mm CRC)
With an opaque finish that provides an ideal storage environment and robust seal integrity that keeps product fresh with pressure sensitive and induction seal options, this new family of jars is ready to meet your packaging requirements.
Eco-friendly solutions in the open bottom and cube jars are available including PCR, and additive technology to enhance biodegradation. Additionally, Hemp resin testing is underway and will be available soon, as well as those set forth by the Consumer Products Safety Commission – Mold-Rite Plastics certifies that its child resistant closures are compliant with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) as enforced by the Consumer Products Safety Commission and have passed tests outlined in 16 CFR Section 1700.20 testing procedure for special packaging, specifically, and meet with requirements defined by 16 section 1700.15 poison prevention packaging standards, generally.
Source: Packaging World - Packaging news, trends & innovations