Taking centre stage will be Ishida’s abilities in multihead weighing, tray sealing and checkweighing to underline its capabilities as a complete packaging line solutions specialist for a wide variety of applications.
Alongside two new X-ray systems, Ishida will show models from its market-leading RV and SE entry-level multihead weigher ranges, QX-300-Flex semi-automatic tray sealer and DACS-G checkweigher.
The company’s IX series X-ray range raises the bar in performance and usability, offering customers easy maintenance and stress-free operation, and a robust fail safe system that prevents a contaminated product reaching the consumer in the event of a power outage or breakdown, thereby minimising the potential for costly recalls.
Other machines on show will be:
- The brand-new IX-GN-4044 is ideal for manufacturers looking for the highest level of certainty and the best possible performance for a wide range of products.
- The IX-G2 is a specialist machine that provides the highest level of quality assurance to processors and manufacturers of more complex products including poultry, meat, vegetables and cereals. Its dual energy sensor detects what other inspection systems miss, providing highly effective X-ray detection of low-density objects from shell and stone to chicken bones, even in varying thickness or overlapping products.
- The CCW-RV-214-50WP-SALAD multihead weigher has been specifically designed for salad applications, operating at speeds often exceeding 70wpm on this challenging product.
- RV models combine higher speeds – some 15% faster than previous ranges – with consistent weighing at close-to-zero giveaway.
- The hygienic design is IP69k-rated and maintains Ishida’s legendary durability and reliability, with a robust construction that enables the weigher to operate reliably even in the most difficult environments.
- The DACS-G checkweigher is capable of exceptional speeds while maintaining high accuracy, and, at the touch of a button, can switch between two weighing ranges, allowing food manufacturers to handle more products on one machine.
- The Ishida QX-300 Flex is a semi-automatic tray sealer, ideal for growing businesses that want to introduce top-sealed trays or for research and development work.
Source: News – Packaging News | Jobs | Production | Design | Innovation