It features a new solid machined-aluminum base design with no openings and fewer fasteners. This engineering improvement eliminates unnecessary catch points and reduces the chance of ingredients and materials collecting around the base for a more cleanable design.
Features and benefits include:
• Dependable servo drive system and minimal number of parts for less maintenance and more uptime
• Quickly accommodates a wide range of fill weights up to 20 lb with fast changeovers
• Small footprint enables the filler to fit in tight filling spaces that scales cannot
• Easily interfaces with other packaging equipment
• Adapts to a range of applications from hand-fill to 150 fills per minute
Source: Packaging World - Packaging news, trends & innovations