The Stealth Gearheads incorporate design enhancements to provide superior performance for the most demanding high performance applications. Utilising ‘dual angular contact bearings’ the gearboxes provide higher radial load capacities while still maintaining high input speeds.
Design enhancements also include full complement needle bearings allowing for increased service life and extended warranties. Internal design changes and optimised gearing geometry’s allow for one oil fill level for any orientation, resulting in shortened part number designation and simplified order placement. Universal mounting kits provide common mounting kits across multiple product lines to promote quicker deliveries and ease of mounting to any servomotor.
- High torque, greater than standard planetaries
- Low backlash, range between 6 and 12 arc min
- Quietest operation, less than 70db
- High input speeds, up to 5,000 RPM
- High efficiency, over 90% efficiency.
- 12 ratios 3:1 to 100:1
- Higher radial load capacity: widely spaced angular contact output bearings
- Increased service life: full complement needle planet bearings
- Universal mounting kits: quicker deliveries and easier mounting
- High torque and low backlash: helical planetary gearing
- High stiffness: integral ring gear and rigid sun gear
- Higher gear wear resistance: plasma nitriding heat treating
High performance at an exceptional value makes Stealth PX the gearhead of choice for today‘s lower cost servo motor applications delivering the best value with the advantages of helical planetary technology.
The principal definition of stealth is the characteristic of ‘moving with extreme care and quietness’, and we think engineers will be delighted at just how faithfully these gearheads meet that description. For more information or a quotation contact Alan Spinks on 01376 333333 or email@example.com
‘A Revolution in Gearing Solutions’
Source: Micromech Limited's space