Up for grabs are four family day passes to Diggerland, which can be used in Kent, Devon, Durham and Yorkshire. To win you’ll need to find five eggs we have hidden around the Packaging News website. These eggs are in stories – some you will find on this week’s daily bulletin and some are hidden in posts on the website . Use the clues below to locate them.
Simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell us the names of the five sponsors of the eggs. The winner will be drawn from all successful entries on 1 April 2016. Deadline for entries is 12pm on 1 April 2016.
1. Quote: “It’s a sector that demands beautiful, stylish and engaging design”. Further clue: Winners of this competition will be celebrating in September.
2. Quote: “This year more than ever we welcomed the best and brightest from within the industry”. Further clue: The post is a ‘hot topic’ and reported on the industry’s innovations.
3. Quote: “Another promising development is the introduction of fillers such as calcium carbonate.” Further clue: This rigid material is proving its worth in 2016.
4. Quote: “Judged by the most influential packaging buyers and specifiers in the market.” Further clue: The biggest event in the packaging calendar.
5. Quote: “The transparency of plastic, even if it is only an element of the total box, would grandstand this decoration.” Futher clue: Clear thinking needed for the drinks sector?
Those are the clues, so get cracking and find those eggs. Happy hunting!
Source: Packaging News | Jobs | Production | Design | Innovation » News