Tinytag Data Loggers: Robust Environmental Monitoring and Measurement
Tinytag data loggers help ensure that conditions can be measured, recorded, analysed and validated. Tinytags range from compact units for indoor monitoring to rugged devices for harsh, industrial and outdoor applications.
• Relative humidity
• Single and three phase power usage
• Carbon dioxide
• Low voltage
Tinytags are accurate and reliable, and record conditions in many diverse applications: for example, to ensure regulation compliance, for quality and validation, for research, and in environmental control procedures. A range of units is available to suit specific applications:
• Standalone, network enabled or wireless devices
• Dual channel loggers to simultaneously monitor two parameters e.g. temperature and RH
• Rugged, waterproof and dustproof units
• Units with displays showing current readings as well as recording data
• Fully submersible, high temperature loggers
• Range of accompanying thermistor probes, PT1000 very low temperature probes, and PT100 very high temperature probes
• Voltage, current and count input loggers for connection to third party sensors for specialist applications
• Manual or automatic data collection
Small, Tinytag USB data loggers are left to record as required, then data is downloaded to a PC via a USB cable for viewing in the Tinytag Explorer data logging software.
If the application requires remote data access, or has multiple monitoring points, Tinytag Radio and LAN data loggers are an effective solution. Data is collected automatically and sent via wireless communications or via an Ethernet connection for immediate access by any permitted user in a LAN, or remotely over the internet.
Stand-alone temp/RH loggers typically from £99 +VAT, CO2 loggers from £325 +VAT. Radio logger bundles: 3 loggers/receiver/software from £1000 +VAT. Tinytags are manufactured in the UK by Gemini Data Loggers.
Source: Control Engineering Europe - All Articles