cMT3090+CODESYS is a product that integrates high-performance cMT Series HMI with CODESYS PLC controller system, which is built upon an innovative architecture where a duo-core CPU runs 2 independent operating systems. With the multi-core processor, cMT3090+CODESYS is able to not only provide data visualization with an operable user interface but also runs controller logic. The two systems run independently without mutual interference. On the one hand, the HMI boasts delicate graphical UI and advanced integration features (direct database access, OPC UA, and MQTT); on the other hand, CODESYS controller system in compliance with IEC61131-3 supports multiple languages such as FBD/LD/IL/ST/SFC/CFC, thus optimizing development flexibility.
cMT3090+CODESYS utilizes an internal communication channel, to allow the display unit to obtain control information from CODESYS very quickly, while at the same time aiding CODESYS controller system in connecting with other systems like database and 3rd party controllers. In addition, cMT3090+CODESYS is equipped with dedicated Ethernet and CAN bus interfaces which allow for stable and highly efficient data transmission to satisfy miscellaneous automation demands.
The iR Series I/O module is a new Weintek product. By using couplers that support different bus systems: CANopen or MODBUS TCP/IP, this modularized system is compatible with most existing control systems. Patented fixture clip makes it easy to connect many I/O modules and effectively prevents modules from falling off due to shock. Flexible module assembly can avoid unnecessary nodes and reduce overall costs. Additionally, iR Series patented iBus technology is strong in noise resistance and efficient in communication that ensures correct and timely update of I/O status.
cMT3090+CODESYS can be used with CANopen or MODBUS TCP/IP I/O modules from other manufacturers other than iR series I/O modules.
cMT3090+CODESYS product features:
• Reduced Complexity—No extra PLC hardware needed for cMT3090+CODESYS.
• Real-time Operating System—Innovative design makes two operating systems run on one HMI independently. Built-in CODESYS operating system ensures that running controller logic will not be interrupted due to the complexity of the screen.
• Dedicated Ethernet and CAN bus—CODESYS has full control of Ethernet (LAN1) and CAN bus. This ensures the real-time performance of control system.
• High Performance—Bit operations take only 10 nanoseconds (10-9). A medium-to-high level control system performance.
• Fast Internal Communication (cMT and CODESYS)—Dedicated data channel between the two systems allows the display unit to obtain control information from control system very quickly and ensure efficient data exchange. CODESYS configuration and project management can be done from display side, including PLC status, network information, real-time data/tags.
• cMT Rich Features—Include rich and vivid picture libraries, over 300 protocols, MQTT, OPC UA client/server, and EasyAccess 2.0 remote access service.
iR Series product features:
• Modular Design—Couplers can be paired with different combination of I/O modules. Choose the exact number of I/O you need.
• Compact Size—More number of I/O in a small and delicate form factor. Reduce the size of your system and reduce the wiring complexity.
• Support CANopen and MODBUS (TCP/IP)—Well-known CANopen and MODBUS (TCP/IP) helps integrate to most control system.
• iBus Internal Bus—With strong in noise resistance and efficient in communication, you can get timely update of I/O status within milliseconds even if over 10 modules are used.
• Plug-in I/O Installation—Screw-less design decreases installation time and the possibility of loose wire from traditional screwing.
Source: Packaging World - Packaging news, trends & innovations